Benefits of Tai Chi
- Joints stay loose and flexible, making everyday chores less difficult.
- Boosts the immune system and exercises all the joints and major muscles groups in a slow, rhythmic, mindful way.
- Increases bone density.
- Improves breathing capacity.
- Lowers high blood pressure.
- Offers a lifestyle free of physical and emotional stress.
- Slows the aging process – robust health and longevity are the ultimate rewards of practicing Tai Chi.
- Improves balance – TWICE as effective as other basic training methods.
- Improves posture – stretches, tones and relaxes the body in a cumulative way like no other exercise can achieve.
- Recommended as an adjunct therapy for chronic pain, AIDS, arthritis, insomnia, asthma, high blood pressure, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, and fibromyalgia.
- Practicing 20 minutes a day dissipates stress and reduces stress related conditions.
- Lowers incidence of anxiety, depression and fatigue.
- Lowers incidence of general mood disturbances.
- Minimizes the effects of chronic conditions such as allergies and asthma.
Physically – Tai Chi develops flexibility, agility, endurance, coordination and accuracy.
Mentally – Tai Chi promotes positive thinking, greater confidence, improved self-image, and belief in success.